Get Started
PSU students on campus

Certification Request Form (CRF)

You must complete a Penn State Certification Request Form (CRF) to use your Veterans Affairs (VA) Education Benefits at Penn State. A CRF must be completed EVERY semester you plan to use a VA Education Benefit and it must be submitted after registration. CRFs vary slightly according to campus and the University Park CRF and the World Campus CRF are located online. For all other campuses, contact your SCO to obtain the CRF used at your campus. 

Once you have completed your CRF and have been certified, if there are changes in your enrollment status (add/drop, withdrawal, change of major, etc.) you must report these changes to your campus SCO as they may affect your VA education benefits.